Toronto bound in one week, and there’s still a lot to do. I was going to sketch out a to do list, but I figured here is as good a place as any.
- 1.I need to sell my credenza, hutch and futon. Problem is, no one knows what a credenza is. Gonna put ‘em up on Used Regina for a ridiculous rate. Hopefully that does the trick.
- 2.I need to pack my shit. Divide it into what goes with me, and what stays. Since I decided to keep my car, I can take more stuff, but I don’t want to stray too far from my backpack and a suitcase ideal. I probably should get some stackable Rubbermaid bins to help with the storage of things.
- 3.Need to buy Blue Cross insurance. I’ll be driving through the States next week. Should something unfortunate happen to me medically, I don’t want something even more unfortunate to happen to me financially.
- 4.Need to arrange for people to pick up the stuff they bought from me.
- 5.Need to line up a Toronto couch to sleep on for a week or so.
- 6.Need to get my mail forwarded to Mom’s address. Also need to get Mom up to speed on Dacian stuff. Also need to get some invoicing done before I leave. It would be even better if I could collect a cheque prior to departure.
- 7.I need to line up a place to stay for my final days in Regina. Mom’s is a natural choice, but I’d prefer to be closer to downtown.
- 8.I betcha if I gave it a good day, I could get my ‘Dick’ play in good enough shape to submit it to the 2012 Spring Festival of New Plays.
Seems like a lot. Might as well get started on that play.